Thursday, February 01, 2007

pics!! this one is on my mom's bd. with my two bros. me mom jo and mike!!! we had cake from bakers inn which unfortunately got abit smashed but tasted yummy all the same. :)

and here is a pic from kl with my chio bu cousins all grown up! sophie esther and grace LAU. :)


ok. had quite a long day.

"when you go to the hospital you will feel really dissapointed".

hahaha.

anyhow. found out today that to be a social worker in singapore you need to have a degree in social work or something relavant. and i think i might have a really good chance of getting a scholarship to do a social work masters overseas. :)

but the pay is really lousy. 2k. thats it. how to support my loved ones i also dunno. argh.

well God has his ways. hope everyone has a great weekend! catch the porkfrens at da's house.

No comments: