Thursday, February 22, 2007

NEWSFLASH

This morning, at about 0153h, Lim Wei Ming broke Steve Lau Chin Wei's ankle in a crunching tackle, during an intense cage match (erm, soccer) down at Jalan Bernaan Kapal. Steve will be out of action till the end of the season, and as such will not be able to pass a fitness test in time for tomorrow's late kickoff at Zouk.

... this weiming ah... haha. anyhow everyone. its an accident and not wiems fault. who ask me to be so fast. sigh. haha.


but dun worry! i'll be back in the cage b4 u all know it

and thanks to all those who wished me well. thanks bob for coming to my place to lend me crutches. thanks ss for coming to visit. thanks dza for driving me home that day. and thanks baby for bringing me snacks and for cheering me up! :)

'no thank you for everyone else' - poh seng song. hahahhaha.

No comments: