Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Just wanted to give a few shoutouts on boxing day:

pork frens: thanks you guys for making my days in sch so meaningful. for company for lunch. and for company to hang out with. thanks dza for covering my back. thanks weims for being supportive and trusting. thanks boons for jacking me the least. haha. thanks ian for all the ice cream but more importantly the frenship, thanks lance for being so sporting in everything, and thanks jayne for all the food! thanks sil for taking care of dza. thanks crystal for the card! i just got it! and for all the help you gave for orientation when u didn't have to. thanks mich for the company in psych. thanks da for being such a bimb. :) kidding. thanks chengster for the lifts both in your car in the spirit. thanks drew for being a bro. thanks aaron goh for suppers and for crabs. thanks poh seng song for giving me confidence.

thanks lex for everything we've done tog this year. for all the support and for seeing me as i am.

thanks bob for being there, for your advice and for sharing.

thanks ben koh for the frenship that we need to keep

thanks jon yap for allowing me to help you and for growing up a bit

thanks dawn for being really the person whom i can turn to for anything. and for always driving me home. haha.

thanks dot and thenugs and dwee for the ny trip

thanks bel for needing someone to talk to.

thanks gailey for the emails!

thanks yoon and tim and all the soccer boys for keeping me semi fit and for caring.

thanks jon tang for spending time with me whilst you were here

thanks matt for not forgetting our frenship.

thanks mel for always asking us to meet up. even tho we are both so busy.

... And thanks to my dear eileen for being in my life.

Been thru alot this year. sch. SOB opening. Orientation. sch. Track IVP. Ny bsm. been to shanghai, bangkok and kl. Lost some frens, gain some frens. Got to know you. Made a very tight bunch of frens.

U say that its impossible not to regret anything. well. the person we all become are due to the mistakes and successes we make. and we must learn from both because our Lord throws both at us for growth and without the regrets, we won't learn to trust in him.

In every victory i had this year, let it be said of me, my source of strength came from the Lord.

a prayer for the next year:

Dear Lord, so many things may happen soon. Please bless all my frens, my family and myself not with good luck, not with better brains or anything, but with your presence and guidance. may we become the pple you intend us to be, to trust in you, to get our strength from you, and to live for you. Amen.

:)

No comments: