Monday, December 25, 2006

Hello all! its been a long time since i posted. here are some pics from my ny trip! the above is my fav. the four of us. lionel lex me and dwee. photo taken at washington park by dot! we were on our way to visit sony i believe.


here are some photos of us eating. going from top left to right then bottom left to rite: me and lex at ellens, lex thenuga dot and i at washington park, dwee and dot eating at some korean restaurant and me and thenuga at the subway!


me going on the CBS live morning show! dot and i shopping at atlantic city and me infront of the famous home alone tree at rockafella centre!


some lk vs steve shot. the world trade centre, me dwee dot and thenugs at queens, chinatown, and me in the hostel acting disgusted at dwee's choice of music.


some food shots. us at ellens. me looking thougtful at dean and deculas, us at the chinese restaurant and tim picking me up after having too much to drink at the lotus. (but it was mostly due to the lousy uncooked hotdog we bought outside the club)


my future employers? haha. company visits. :)


on the plane. in the subway. on my bed and in a shop. :)

ok done. hahaha. :) no more talking about ny. :)

No comments: