Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yesterday:

1. Weims and boons pang seh me for dinner.

2. Had lunch with Seng Song and Dza and Ian. Seng song owes me $10. Dza needed to sleep. Ian needs to learn how to eat faster.

3. Had dinner with Ian and Phebs. And King yau. Ian needs to learn how to eat faster. Phebs later suggested that the last one to eat must wash the dishes.

(i can only stand 1 slow eater) :)

4. Had supper with Aaron Goh and Phebs. Happy Birthday Aaron. Phebs should not eat more than other guys. like me. :)

5. Wanted to go swimming but class ended late.

6. Bought Jayne lunch. Hope you do well for your test daughter!!

7. Met Da, Mich, and some unknown person while walking back from the bustop.

8. Video taped 25 year 1 comms presentations

9. Got visited by my dear genius (and nerdy looking one) :) at nite. Thanks for the bear!! I thought it was orange in colour last nite but when i woke up it was pink!!! Pls sleep more today. and please please please give me all the cans of coffee you bought. :) and i'm not pissed at you. just wanted you to sleep more.

10. I found out that i spelt CRYSTAL"s name as Crytal. Sorry babe!!! but quite cute what. no? ahha. sounds like the cute thing from critters (michelle also says so) :)

No comments: