Thursday, November 09, 2006

I think I have to put my own title mannually.

but yay. first post. during class. how appropriate. anyway. thanks jayne qinlei weims for buying me icecream and bakers inn cake. haha. i'm fat enough as it is but much appreciative. :)

had a hard week so far. havn't been sleeping well aslo. not doing too well in sch this sem. i just buanged my second mid term for pyche. i think my problem is that i can't do well in a subject whos name i cant even spell properly. oh well.

this week i've thought more than i should have. I've struggled with stuff, and i have so much to tell you. but sometimes, its best not to say things. but i'm gonna cope with it this time for you. and only you. i've gone thru this before btw, if i havn't said so. I'm gonna put everything into the Lord's hands. cos thats where its safest, and thats where i want it to be. I'm not going to emo anymore, cos i don't think blogs should be things where pple post stuff to gain sympathy points, but just know that i care for you alot alot.

anyhow, on another note, go team weimseer and you know who else. godzilla's twin. haha. can't say too much cos this still is a public blog. :)

ok. class is going to end and i want to see if this gets posted. catch you all later. :)

No comments: