Thursday, May 10, 2007

photos!



went shopping at queensway today and i bought my gear for my comeback!! hohoho. catch steve lau return to the starting line up tom at nus law 4pm!!! haha. i love my new shoes! they are so cool and silver. and they are really really comfy!! thanks darling for going with me to buy them!
bought an extra ankle guard too. going to wear both now everytime i play. dem scared kind. an additional precaution i will take is to ensure weiming is on my team. haha.
everythings going good for me guys. sorry for not updating so long. i guess i only update when other pple update and when no one is updating then i dun update?
shoutouts to my boys:
dza: keep up the good work for ur bsm! :) enjoy urself there and dun forget to buy something for me. hehe
sil: thanks for the sweets! :) so sweet of u. hurhur.
LANCE AND JAYNE: love u both but could u please take out the rotting potato and oranges from my locker! haha.
BOB and SS: starcraft leh. haha. NOW> :) lets start playing golf tog too. crabs soon
Boons : get well soon! :)
Weims : Dun break my other ankle! haha. jking. thanks for sticking with me in the project. really.
Aaron: Have a good trip to London!
Phebs: hope ur having fun in hk!
Ian: sleep over at ur place soon! :) but no scary shows. otherwise aaron might pee in his pants. :)
PORKFRENS: can someone pls organize supps. dun slack leh!
oh yeah! Crytal: hope ur having fun in hk/korea? dunno. haha.
to everyone else doing ur internships have fun! :) heart heart heart
dawn!: hope u have fun in spain! msged u but i think ur auto roaming not on.
Gail!: faster study finish! haha.
Matt: Meet up soon!
Tang: dun u dare go watch man u again without me!!!!
lastly. to my bros in manchester. WELL DONE LA!!! CONGRATES! :)
cheers dudes




No comments: