Saturday, January 27, 2007

happy birthday dza!

just wanted to share some of the things my bro has done to make me what i am today:

1. he taught me to never give up.

there was once we went on a 20km run? the longest i had la in my life... and i just wanted to stop running all the time cos my flat feet hurt really badly. but he didn't let me. :) and i learnt alot from that. and in all my trials in track, everytime i was feeling down, he would be the one to encourage me to continue. my only gold medal was largely due to your efforts bro.

2. he taught me the meaning of what frens are for

'bro u know i've got ur back' - something i'll cary with me all the time.

3. he taught me how to play soccer. aha. hope ur proud of ur disciple bro!

thru all our problems bro. thanks for being there. thanks for understanding me. 11 years since sec 1 and looking for more ahead! :) porkfrens for life. hahahahhahahha.

on another note. tonite was really really special. its great to see that my bro has found someone who i think can take care of him properly. it was great to see all the porkfrens again. and it was great seeing u both weims and boons so happy. :) praying for you both! haha. oh n i got something for you both. remind me to pass to you. great catching up with andrew. had a great dinner with ian. enjoyed it alot. and was able to spend abit of time with jayne for a change. and to see chengster and lance. although da forgot to wear her skirt, it wasn't the reason why it was great to see her mich and crystal too. and to see phebs after her sabitical in hk.

yay.

*littlegirlblue says:
hehhh yeah i was really happy tonight.
*littlegirlblue says:
cuz i finally saw all the pork friends.
*littlegirlblue says:
and i got to spend time with weims.
*littlegirlblue says:
go team porkfriends.

cool rite. :)

on another note. it was my mom's bd also on weds. happy birthday mommie! love you alot!!!

and on thurs, well. eileen and i past the 1 month mark. :)


had dinner with her, and on the way back to her place. the taxi driver told me 2 important things.

1. i'm a good looking boy

2. that i must take care of her always.

and i'm deffinitely going to fufill one of the two.

No comments: